Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the fray



for now it's when i hold her,
we are closer. 



picture,
 you're the queen of everything
as far as the eye can see...
under your command
i will be your guardian,
when all is crumbling...
steady your hand.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 





it's always have and never hold,
you've begun to feel like home.
what's mine is yours to leave or take,
what's mine is yours to make your own.







♥ ♥ ♥ do not get me wrong, i cannot wait for you to come home.

for now you're not here and i'm not there, it's like we're on our own.





if i say who i know it just goes to show
you need me less than i need you
but take it from me, we don't give sympathy
you can trust me trust nobody
but i said you and me we don't have honesty
the things we don't want to speak
i'll try to get out but i never wi
ll
this traffic is perfectly still.


sometimes the hardest thing & the right thing are the same



alexandra





No comments:

Post a Comment